With Love as our chief aim, we share the Love of Jesus by Preaching the Gospel of Good News, Teaching about Salvation (Spirit, Soul and Body), Encouraging believers in the zeal of the Lord, and Facilitating support and volunteer mission teams to repair and restore needful areas of selected places for the Glory of God.
With love as our chief aim and the enabling power of the Holy Spirit we commit daily to follow the example of Jesus Christ’s Words in Matthew 4:23, where He went about teaching, preaching, and healing with the Gospel of the Good News that is Changing Lives for Eternity. John 17:18 says “As the Father has sent Jesus into the world, So He sends us.” Our dedicated focus is taking hold together with the Holy Spirit to see people “translated out of the power of darkness and into the light of His Glorious Kingdom. (Col. 1:13).” With the Truth of God’s Word, we purpose to disciple them “that they might Really come to know practically, through experience for themselves the Love of Jesus Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge; that they might be filled throughout all their being, unto All the fullness of God-that they might know the riches measure of His Divine presence, and become bodies wholly filled and flooded with God Himself (Eph. 3:19amp).” We commit to encourage believers in the zeal of the Lord and to fulfill their call as described in 2 Thess. 1:11-12. The joy of this ministry is to continuously facilitate teams to minister the spirit and life of God’s uncompromising Word saturated in His presence to release the abundance of life and love to the waiting multitudes.
Statement of Belief
- We believe that “for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not parish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Exodus 3:14, Isaiah 48:16, Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:22)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His future bodily return to this earth in power and glory. (Matt 1:23, John 1:1, John 5:22-23, Isaiah 53:6)
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible written Word of God and is true in all its teaching and the final authority for all matters. (I Thessalonians 2:13, 2Timothy 3:15-17, John 17:17, 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe that faith in Jesus Christ, as the Son of God, is the only way by which one can be saved.
(John 14:6, Romans 10:9-10, Galatians 3:1-9, I Corinthians 2:1-5, Ephesians 2:8-10)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Acts 4:12, Romans 5:8-21, Romans 10:9)
- We believe that all who put their faith in Jesus Christ receive the presence of the Holy Spirit dwelling in their heart, and that there is a receiving of power when a believer asks in faith for the Holy Spirit to come upon them with evidence of God’s anointed power. (Luke 24:49, Acts 1:4-8, Acts 8:12-17, Acts 10:44-46, I Cor. 12:1-31)
- We believe that the redemptive work of Jesus Christ (on the cross and in His resurrection) provides total salvation (gk. soteria) deliverance, and healing of the spirit, soul, and body. (Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 2:24,)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, to have a loving relationship with Him and dominion over the earth, but through man’s willful disobedience became separated from the Godly relationship and died a spiritual death that required a sinless sacrifice of God’s Son, Jesus Christ, to resurrect the spirit of man so upon receiving Him old things will pass away and behold all things become new and we are made the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ, accepted in the beloved, and may come boldly into His presence with the ability to call Him, Abba Father.
(Genesis 1:26-28, Gal 2:20, 2 Cor 5:17-21, Rom. 8:15-17, Eph. 1:19-23, Phil.2:9-10, Matt. 16:19, Matt. 18:18)
- We believe that as a believer we do not conform to this world but are transformed by the renewing of our mind (the will, the intellect) by the Word of God which is good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:1-2, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Hebrews 4:12)
- We believe in the resurrection of all mankind and of the judgment by God in which those that believed and received that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died and was resurrected will spend eternity in the presence of the Eternal God and those that reject Jesus Christ will suffer eternal damnation separated from God’s presence in a lake of fire. (Matt. 25:31-46, Rev. 20:11-25, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- We believe in the ordinances given to us by Jesus Christ of water baptism by immersion and of Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as symbolic remembrances of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice, His suffering, His death, and His resurrection for our salvation.
(Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:16, Acts 10:48, 2 Peter 1:4, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)