Changing Lives for Eternity
At the beginning of Walking In Love Ministries, God impressed on us the truth of Philippians 4:19, “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” We believe that those in which the Holy Spirit inspires to come along side of us in support will fulfill this scripture and meet the needs of the Ministries.
There are different doorways of opportunity for you to use to partner, participate, and provide help for the people being touched by WILM. Our inspiration comes as we stand in faith believing that our God will supply the necessary needs for us to fulfill the charge to be a Catalyst for reaching out in Word and deed to the people of Eku and to all others in which we are called to minister.
The chief cornerstone of any ministry is for people to donate their time to pray for us. We are grateful for you who commit to pray that we meet the purposes that God has for us. We suggest that you look at the area of Scripture Prayers under Join Us. The Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives for eternity through your prayer support and gifts of love. Your tax-deductible gifts are truly appreciated in the quest to bring the salvation message of Jesus Christ to others. Donations can be made through:
- PayPal (Have them click an icon that will bring up the procedure of using PayPal.)
- By direct deposit (have them click here for the procedure to follow to make a direct deposit)
- by check/cash. Please make checks to Walking in Love Ministries and send to P.O. Box 2249, Forney, TX 75126.
Financial contributions are needed to carry out the mission of Walking in Love Ministries.
- Ways to help those that are hungry is through our Feeding the Hungry outreach. Any gift helps and we have a program by which a $35.00 per month donation will provide beans and rice for an orphan or widow each month as well as free meds, clinic visits, and personal toiletry items.
- Other food programs include the patients at the Leper Colony and the Handicapped Group. A $35.00 per month donation will supplement them with beans and rice for the month.
- On our volunteer mission trips we need extra funding for pastors’ conferences, women conferences, and evangelistic outreaches such as programs for children and the showing of the Jesus Movie.
- Each trip includes needed supplies and extras such as crafts and toys for preaching at the leper colony and orphanage, for ministering to the patients at the hospital, the orphanage clinic, and the Seminary clinic. These could be such items as new reading glasses to help them read the Bible, new sunglasses to help prevent cataracts aggravated by the equatorial sun, eye drops, bandages, general ointments and over the counter meds, etc.
- There are always repair projects for infrastructure and facilities in which supplies are bought in country.
- Many choose to help with scholarships for orphans to attend the newly created K-12 Christian Academy at Shepherd Care Orphanage Center.
- Some are inspired to support the monthly expenses of operating the Center and the Academy.
- Financial help is always needed for new and replacement medical equipment, machines, and supplies for the different medical outreaches at the Orphanage Center, the Leper Colony, and the Hospital.
- On all our mission trips we always try to take extra bags with general and surgical supplies or small medical machines. Sometimes we are given free humanitarian status and other times we must pay for the extra bags, about $200.00. We would be so grateful for any help with these boxes each trip.
- General operating funding for Walking in Love Ministries is needed to support non designated expenditures.
Your participation is getting food to the hungry, medical care to the hurting, and fellowship to the lonely. You also make it possible for the orphans to have an opportunity to reach God’s purpose for their lives through a good Christian education and home environment that teaches virtue, character, morals, and Biblical principles of life. One of the most appreciated gifts is through supporting the human touch of volunteers that go to show the Love of Jesus in Word and Deed that is CHANGING LIVES FOR ETERNITY!